ATEG Archives

April 1999

From:
"Wollin, Edith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:53:52 -0700
I can only tell you what students tell me and my fellow grammar teachers of
the course we offer at North Seattle Community College.  It teaches syntax,
does Reed-Kellogg diagramming, and sentence combining.  The students (adult
learners) consistently report that they read better after this course.
However, we have done no research.