ATEG Archives

April 2011

From:
"Spruiell, William C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:07:03 +0000
I think that's okay as well, using the "toggle between double and single quotes for each nested layer of quotation" system.  If context would let me get away with it, though, I'd want to shift the beginning to "The most famous line in the book is as follows:" and then use block quotation style for the rest, just to scrape off that outer layer of marks.

Bill Spruiell
Dept. of English
Central Michigan University