ATEG Archives

April 2009

From:
Linda Comerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:12:28 -0400
Hello,

You folks are the best!  Thanks to so many of you who wrote to me
offering your assistance to replace my stolen Gregg Reference Manual.
Some of you even offered to send me a copy from your bookshelves.  The
replies I received were so wonderful and did a lot to restore my faith
in humankind.

I hope none of you ever experience a robbery, but if you do, how great
to know that people like those on this listserv are available to help.

Gratefully,
Linda

Linda Comerford
317.786.6404