ATEG Archives

February 2013

From:
Dick Veit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:40:09 -0500
Good point, Craig. I did an advanced search for "this excites me to"
excluding "to no end." Here are some examples of the infinitive as a
complement:

   - this excites me to go to office everyday
   - All of this excites me to paint, print, and draw.
   - I am nearing 51 years of age and this excites me to want to learn more.
   - This excites me to see what the obedience and passion of one person
   can do.

and many, many more.

Dick