ATEG Archives

March 2009

From:
"Ciervo, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:19:36 -0400
Isn't this a good example of very poor usage? Unless my memory is very
bad, it would have been cause for points off in my freshmen composition
class. A sad commentary on the state of news writing in 2009

But Farley noted that bill sponsor Assemblyman Peter Abbate Jr.,
D-Brooklyn, hasn't yet gotten a Democrat to introduce the bill in the
Senate. The Democrats won control of the Senate this year.

Note: Replying to a Listserv posting.

When responding to a meeting notice or transmitting an individual
request for information, please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and not all recipients. Thank you.

Frank J. Ciervo
Director of Bar Services
518.487-5540 (phone)
518.487-5699 (fax)