ATEG Archives

September 2007

From:
"Strasheim, Dwayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:01:51 -0500
Our English Department offers four courses:  The Structure of English (required of all English Education majors), History of the English Language, North American English Dialects, and Introduction to Language & Linguistics.  My Ph.D. is in English Language and Linguistics, and I teach all four courses, in addition to English Composition.

Dwayne Strasheim
Professor of English
Hastings College