ATEG Archives

April 2011

From:
John Chorazy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:54:36 +0000
Dan - I should have prefaced the posting by stating that the example was actually generated by the student as a model for potential use of quotations in a situation that called for single and double quotes. So, you're correct in stating that the text isn't exact, but "borrowed" for use in creating the scenario.

Nonetheless, the question remains - is the present use of punctuation correct or feasible? Yes, it can be rephrased and rewritten, but let's take it as given. Thanks.

John