ATEG Archives

December 2010

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:56:19 -0500
Dick,
     Great quote.
     If you believe you have personal (and final) ownership of the
truth, then anyone who disagrees with you is by definition an enemy of
the truth. You don't have to take their ideas seriously (since they are
a priori wrong) and you are free to abuse and ridicule them for their
faulty thinking.
     Meanwhile, the real work of a list like this is a respectful
sharing.  A single fanatic can put that at risk.

Craig