ATEG Archives

December 2014

From:
Nick Carbone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 15:26:10 -0500
I take it to mean "all" _UN_ Peacekeepers.

If the statement wants to qualify which UN Peacekeepers should have such
power, it might have said: UN Peacekeepers trained to assess when such a
condition calls for it, should have the power to engage in offensive
operations to protect innocents from loss of life.

--
nick.carbone at gmail dot com
http://ncarbone.blogspot.com