ATEG Archives

February 2009

From:
Lee Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:10:26 -0500
Martha briefly critiques the Harris and Elley studies and the Braddock and Hillocks reports in the following article.

Rhetorical Grammar: A Modification Lesson
Martha Kolln
The English Journal, Vol. 85, No. 7, The Great Debate (Again): Teaching Grammar and Usage, (Nov., 1996), pp. 25-31 Published by: National Council of Teachers of English