ATEG Archives

September 2011

From:
Carol Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:20:20 -0700
Dear ATEG Members: I know this list is not a CFP, but I just received email notification that my college will be hosting this conference on 10/7. (The Northeast is a lovely place to visit in the fall). Proposals are being accepted until 9/9. If anyone is interested in presenting a panel or individual presentation on teaching grammar with technology, please let me know. I realize that it is short notice, but maybe you have something in the works. I am thinking of presenting myself. Info to follow:

Technology Conference

October 7, 2011
Montgomery County Community College’s 17th Annual Technology and Learning Conference will be held on Friday, October 7, 2011, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., at its Central campus, just north of Philadelphia. Several previous conferences attracted faculty and administrators from all over the region with exciting sessions on emerging technology, teaching with technology and leveraging technology in administration. This year the conference theme is “Get Your Head in the Cloud.” Consider presenting at our conference as an Instructor, as an Administrator, as an IT employee, as a Vendor, or as a student with a focus on looking toward the future of technology. If you are excited about the potential for enhancing teaching and learning through technology, attend this conference to share your insight and learn from others! The conference will provide a forum for professional development as well as opportunities to:

View, share, and present state-of-the-art information technologies
Contribute to a vision of the future of IT in the academic enterprise
Exchange ideas and best practices for incorporating technology, security and learning
Early registration for the Conference is now available for the low fee of $80.00. Registrations closer to the event will be charged the late fee. Questions? Contact [log in to unmask]

Call for Proposals

2011 Call for Proposal Submission Application
The steering committee for the17th Annual Technology and Learning Conference would like to invite you to submit a proposal for the conference. We encourage you and your colleagues to submit proposals for hands-on workshops, general sessions, and/or poster sessions. The primary presenter listed on the proposal will be able to attend the Conference free of charge, while other presenters listed must pay the regular Conference fee.
Presenters are encouraged to focus their sessions on the following conference threads:

Teaching and Learning
Student Success and Support Services
Security and Identity Management
Library
Emerging Technology
E-Learning
The deadline for submission of proposals is Friday, September 9, 2011.
Questions? Contact [log in to unmask]