ATEG Archives

July 2006

From:
Amy Benjamin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:42:12 -0400
Hi All,
 At our upcoming conference, we will need to elect two new officers. Much thanks to Dave Sawyer, who has served us faithfully as treasurer for many years. Dave has graciously offered to complete the books for this year's conference, and then we'll be passing the torch. Any volunteers for this very important job?

Much thanks also to Kathryn Rogers, who has served as vice pres. for the last two years. Congratulations to Kathryn and her husband Michael on the birth of their beautiful son Benjamin, who entered the world on July 3, just two days ago! Hope he enjoyed the fireworks!

So if you are interested in serving the organization in either of these capacities, please let me know prior to the conference, July 14-15.

If you would like to respond off-list to this request, please use the following address: [log in to unmask]

Best,
Amy Benjamin
President, ATEG