SPEDNET Archives

September 2009

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:50:28 -0400
Students, here is another opportunity for service to the community. Please share this with others you know in KNH who may be interested as well.  MKE