SPEDNET Archives

September 2011

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:14:33 -0400
To anyone who may be interested, Bobbie Becker shared with me this flyer about theatres offering  sensory sensitive film times. Check it out. Cool progress. Thanks Bobbie!
MKE

Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall