ACM Archives

September 2015

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"DePero, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DePero, Matthew
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:31:13 -0400
Hello ACM,

Sorry for the delay in getting this email out, I've been fairly busy this
morning and afternoon.

We do have a meeting tonight at 8pm in Benton 006. We will be doing a
tutorial on the GIT version control system.

This tutorial will primarily be focused on new and incoming students who
haven't worked with GIT yet. Like I said at our first meeting, our first
few workshops will be geared for new students and gradually get more
advanced and start branching off beyond workshops.

There's no requirement to come to these meetings, especially if you already
have experience with git, just keep an eye on emails for future meetings.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

Matt DePero
Miami University '18 | Honors Program
Computer Science | Management Minor
[log in to unmask] | (330)715-5516 (cell)

mattdepero.com