ACM Archives

September 2015

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"DePero, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DePero, Matthew
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 22:07:38 -0400
Thank you to everyone who turned out today and dealt with our minor
technical hiccups. It was great to hear from Kyle and be able to relate our
own career paths to someone who has been in our shoes only just recently.

I've attached the slides that talk to some recommendations at Miami,
specifically what classes you should look at and why they are valuable to
someone already in the field.

Thanks again to everyone and a shout out to Kyle for taking the time out of
his night to talk with us. I will be sending out information about our next
meeting later shortly, and have a good rest of the week.

Matt DePero
Miami University '18 | Honors Program
Computer Science | Management Minor
[log in to unmask] | (330)715-5516 (cell)

mattdepero.com