ACM Archives

September 2010

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Tongtae, Natenon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association for Computing Machinery at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:33:35 -0400
Hello. I haven't been able to go to the meetings so far.
Is there anything that I have missed? Also I work from 6-8 every Friday
night, will the meetings be at the same time or is there going to be another
time scheduled?

Thanks,
Max