ACM Archives

February 2015

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mara, Nathan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mara, Nathan
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:52:22 -0500
Hello Everybody,

We are having an ACM meeting this Thursday at 8:00 PM in Benton 008. We
will be discussing the Raspberry Pi Project that the ACM is doing this
semester. There seems to be some confusion as to what exactly the project
is about, so we will clear up the questions that people have and begin
working on the project. I'm very excited to announce that the department is
buying us some shiny new Raspberry Pi's that we can use for development and
testing during this project. As always, pizza will be provided.

I hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
Nate

--