ACM Archives

September 2015

ACM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"DePero, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DePero, Matthew
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 21:10:53 -0400
Hello Again ACM,

To wrap up our guest speakers, ACM is excited to host a *Google software
engineer* and Miami alumna for talks on technical interviewing techniques
and also opportunities you can pursue at Google!

This event is open to anyone, not just ACM members, so feel free to invite
anyone interested.

As before, this is a great opportunity to hear from a recent graduate who,
only just recently, was taking classes just like you. Come ready with
questions as much of the time is set aside for answering any and all
questions you have.

The first talk will take place this *Wednesday Sept. 30th in Benton 009* (same
as our Amazon speaker).

*Be sure to look at the attached flier below, as it includes a link where
you can submit your information and resume to the speaker and get more
information about opportunities at Google (which is pretty awesome).*

Yes there will be pizza.

Let me know if you have any questions and see you all Wednesday!

Matt DePero
Miami University '18 | Honors Program
Computer Science | Management Minor
[log in to unmask] | (330)715-5516 (cell)

mattdepero.com