ADHS Archives

February 2008

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Malleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:17:30 -0500
Dear List Members
John Erlen from University of Pittsburgh has offered to send us
frequent updates of recent dissertations completed in the history of
drugs and alcohol, very broadly construed, as you'll see by this
month's installment.

I will be sending his lists to this listserv, with the hope also that
we can include a space on the website for them.  We will print
collections of the lists in each issue of the SHAD.

Many thanks to John for offering to do this for us.  Here is the
first installment.

Fox, Diane Niblack.  "One significant ghost": Agent Orange narratives
of trauma, survival, and responsibility
Ph.D. dissertation Washington: University of Washington; 2007.
Proquest Dissertations And Theses 2007.  Section 0250, Part 0326 292
pages;  Publication Number: AAT 3252855.

Sasges, Gerard Henry. Contraband, capital, and the colonial state:
The alcohol monopoly in Northern Viet Nam, 1897--1933
Ph.D. dissertation California: University of California, Berkeley; 2006.
Proquest Dissertations And Theses 2006.  Section 0028, Part 0332 379
pages;  Publication Number: AAT 3254063.

Best

Dan Malleck, PhD
Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
Secretary/Treasurer, The Alcohol and Drugs History Society
Editor-in-chief, Social History of Alcohol and Drugs: An
Interdisciplinary Journal
http://historyofalcoholanddrugs.typepad.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and
immediately delete this message and its contents, and then find
someone else to blame. Thank you.