ADHS Archives

October 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:37:00 -1000
Enclosed for information, research, printing, posting, and enjoyment is a
complete list of my research resources used in my titles on Sam Shoemaker
and his impact on Alcoholics Anonymous.

It is my hope that all items listed on the inventory will be acquired, as a
whole, in the next few months, and placed in a safe, accessible, repository
on the Mainland - in the stewardship of, or financed by, a benefactor who
understands and appreciates Shoemaker's significance, who will make these
materials public, and who will help to see that they are reprinted or posted
on the internet.

There are many items never before seen either by AAs or by Shoemaker readers
and admirers.

Dick B. [log in to unmask]