ADHS Archives

July 2010

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Viana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:39:46 -0700
 Hello,
My name is Colleen Viana and I'm an intern at Patch.com in Hermosa Beach (a
local online newspaper). We're working on an article about prohibition and
the current liquor lisence policy that's going on in our city. I contacted
Lillian Shiman beforehand and she referred me to you.

If you know of anyone that I, or my editor, can contact for an interview
next week on the topic of prohibiton in Los Angeles specifically please
email me back I'd really apprectiate your help!

Here is a link to the first article we did:
http://hermosabeach.patch.com/articles/a-restaurateur-takes-on-liquor-license-policy

my phone number is (650) 255-9701