ADHS Archives

March 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 10:46:34 EST
FYI

Date: 30 MArch 1995
From: David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ROADMAP

This training program about the Internet via the Internet may
interest you.

It is forwarded from H-Teach.

Date:    Tue, 28 Mar 1995 08:16:43 -0600
From:    tucker hnet <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: INFO: NewbieNews - Internet Training List for New Users

Editor's note: Many of you may have heard of but not participated in one of
the great Roadmap internet training workshops. This sounds like it offers
another chance to do so, but connected up in a list. SWT

Crossposted from [log in to unmask] (Alliance for Computers
& Writing)

David M. Fahey
History Department
Miami University