ADHS Archives

October 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robin Room <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:09:34 +0200
In continental Europe, there are good collections in multiple languages at:
    the library at ISPA, (Institut Suisse pour la prevention de l'alcoolisme et toxicomanie), lausanne
    the library of the International Council on Alcohol and Addictions, Lausanne
    the CAN library, Stockholm, Sweden
    there's a very good temperance library in the same building as the Nordic Alcohol and Drug Research Council in Helsinki
    -- Robin Room