ADHS Archives

April 2008

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meg Lamme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:37:07 -0500
Jeanne,
Having lived in the south for many years now, my first thought was whether
cashew consumption arose b/c of a problem with domestic peanuts. Or, whether
nuts in general saw a rise in consumption during the Depression. Federal
farm policies during this time might hold some clues.

Meg

--
Margot Opdycke Lamme, PhD, APR, Fellow,
The Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations