ADHS Archives

January 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ann Tlusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:01:23 -0500
I'm not sure what exactly constitutes the definition of "dry," but
Pennsylvania has the silliest liquor laws I've ever experienced (wine and
spirits only at state store, beer only at a beer distributor by the case,
unless you want to pay bar prices, in which case you can get small amounts
as take-out).
cheers (irony intentional)
Ann T.