ADHS Archives

September 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Malleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:36:08 -0400
At 02:35 PM 9/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
>From Lowell Edmunds <[log in to unmask]
>
>>1. Does anyone know what became / will become of the library
>>in the Seagram's Museum?

If you mean the one in Waterloo, Ontario (is there another one?), from what
I understand, the distilling part ended up at the Uuniversity of Waterloo,
in Waterloo, Ontario and the Fermentation/Winemaking part is at Brock
University, in St. Catharines, Ontario.  Brock has a new Institute (few
years old, new building this year) called CCOVI--Cool Climate Oenology(?)
and Viticulture Institute, which oversees the Seagram's collection at
Brock. (www.brocku.ca)

Dan Malleck

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not try them, it is
because we do not try them that they are difficult."  --Seneca