ADHS Archives

February 2007

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Malleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:57:59 -0500
Dear list members.

Please distribute this message widely.

The Social History of Alcohol and Drugs: An Interdisciplinary
Journal, is planning a special issue on alcohol and drugs in the
history of Latin America.

We encourage paper submissions in any aspect of this broad theme.

Deadline for submissions will be July 31, 2007.

Please see submission information in the website listed below, or contact me.

Dan Malleck, PhD
Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
Editor-in-chief, Social History of Alcohol and Drugs: An
Interdisciplinary Journal
http://historyofalcoholanddrugs.typepad.com