AIAADBF Archives

October 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:20:37 +0800
  <http://vsundb.nleori.info/?70485810>
  One for all and all for one, can sound pretty corny.
Feel the magic, hear the roar, Thundercats are loose.
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
But when I end up in the hay it's only hay, hey hey.
Rollin' down to Dallas, who's providin' my palace, off to New Orleans or who knows where.
But when I end up in the hay it's only hay, hey hey.
Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.
Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law.
Rollin' down to Dallas, who's providin' my palace, off to New Orleans or who knows where.
Hey there where ya goin', not exactly knowin', who says you have to call just one place home.
This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he's quite a guy.
Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.
Beats al