CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:53:34 -0800
Hey Matthew,

I think this is because of CSCsg41565. Take a look at this bug at
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCsg41565+
&Submit=Search

Because of this, I think you will have to enter the Admin credentials
with each post

Regards
Prem