FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rollie Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:29:24 -0500
These are NOT the only physical possibilities -- a janitor of the NRA
or a housecleaner of the employee (or a garbageman of either) could
have stumbled across the document and handed it to the press. In
neither case would the discoverer be an "agent." He or she might be
doing something illegal (or might not; depends on the care taken by
the party whose copy was disclosed). Remember the video rental records
found in the Supreme Court nominee's trash?

Rollie Cole

--
Rollie Cole
5902 Westslope Drive