OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2018

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chris Caprette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Caprette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 15:50:39 -0500
There had been some clearing of what I think was invasive honeysuckle near
the turnstile gate quite some time ago (at least two weeks but I think
longer ago than that). Perhaps this was a continuation of that activity? I
agree that if it was not official clearing then it is worthy of our
condemnation. There is a sign posted at the gate that the area is under
video surveillance and while destruction of public property in the form of
brush clearing is pretty low on police priorities it still seems a rather
risky act for someone to do.