OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2021

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:18:15 -0500
Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland invites you to join us (via Zoom) this
Thursday, November 18th at 7:00pm for a program titled TERMINAL VELOCITY:
The saga of the Falcons and Terminal Tower.

Presented by Harvey Webster, recently retired Chief Wildlife Officer and
Museum Ambassador of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, this is the
story of the comeback of Peregrine Falcons to the 'canyons' of downtown
Cleveland, OH. Specifically, their nesting lair on the Terminal Tower
building.  You will be educated and entertained by Harvey's unique style of
storytelling and in-depth knowledge of these spectacular birds.

Registration is FREE by going to our website at
<https://clevelandaudubon.org/> https://clevelandaudubon.org.  Following
registration, you will receive a link to connect with the program on
Thursday.

While you are on the website, consider registering for Dr. Andy Jones
program next month on WHY FIELD GUIDES CHANGE.  Andy will explain the
changes in taxonomy that result in changes in bird names and groupings.  You
must register for this FREE program separately by following the link
provided.

Any questions or problems, just get back to me by email.

Matt Valencic

Chair: Education Committee, Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland