OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2017

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jane or Robert Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane or Robert Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 15:32:49 +0000
I too had a Ruby-throated Hummingbird at my feeder in Yellow Springs, Greene County.  It was a female based on large size, nothing red.  So excited to see at 11AM, Oct. 9.  Safe travels little bird!Jane Scott