OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2023

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ted Auch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2023 12:15:36 -0500
Apologies if the images didn't transmit. Some folks responded asking for
images and I guess this listserv doesn't allow attachments. Anyway photos
of signage in question are linked below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18VXBNnQE3yEK1GdxFRVK7c5fnP34fynF/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UOFDxxMcOf2YkghLOTKBn3gA-O1WWZBn/view?usp=sharing