OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2017

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ohio Birder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Birder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2017 15:50:19 -0500
Please NOTE:
This is NOT the forum for these discussions. Everyone, please be mindful of our listserv etiquette:

Ohio-birds is an email discussion list (mailing list) for Ohio birders and those interested in Ohio birds. Subscribers to Ohio-birds are able to:
•       share information about bird sightings in Ohio
•       review the most recent bird sighting reports and rare bird alerts from across the state
•       learn (and ask) about places to look for birds in Ohio
•       discuss and debate the occurrence, distribution, identification, and ecology of Ohio birds

Thank you.
Listserv Owner - OH BIRDS