OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2023

OHIO-BIRDS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Allen Chartier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allen Chartier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:21:24 -0400
Peggy,

I don't know where you got the information that I requested no visitors
while I'm there attempting banding, but I did not. Normally I try to work
on weekdays when there are fewer birders present, mainly to help me stay
focused on the task and to make sure there are no delays in getting the
bird processed, photo-documented, and released. Many of these birds have
had many family and friends watching, although I don't normally post my
banding day and time publicly.