ATEG Archives

June 2006

From:
"Stahlke, Herbert F.W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:20:51 -0400
Sarah,

My experience in Muncie suggests that "whole nother" spreads well north
of the Old National Road.  I'm from Michigan, by the way, and I've used
it as long as I can remember, not that a sample of one counts for much.

Herb