ATEG Archives

April 2011

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:21:49 -0700
I've used many similar headlines over the years, too.  And for the record, My
list matches Dick Veit's (it's Reagan, not Clinton, with the budget).

Here are a few gems:

Drunk gets nine months in violin caseEnraged cow injures farmer with ax
Miners refuse to work after death
Juvenile court to try shooting defendant
Two sisters reunited after 18 years in checkout counter
Killer sentenced to die for second time in 10 years
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half

Enjoy,

Paul
 "If this were play'd upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable
fiction" (_Twelfth Night_ 3.4.127-128).