ATEG Archives

October 2014

From:
Nick Carbone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:58:55 -0400
Failing for two errors (or some other number) has a name -- Fatal Error
Policy.

If you go to
http://ncarbone.blogspot.com/2014/09/slow-editing-and-student-error.html,
my post leads off with a link and quote from an FEP that fails for three.

--
nick.carbone at gmail dot com
http://ncarbone.blogspot.com