ATEG Archives

December 2013

From:
Linda Di Desidero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2013 07:53:07 -0500
Dick, you are so right! I wonder if it has to do with the syntactic role of
the noun phrase (S or O)...but I agree with your judgments. Thanks for the
insight

Linda

Linda Di Desidero, PhD

Director, Leadership Communication Skills Center

Marine Corps University

Gray Research Center, Room 122

Quantico, Virginia 22134

703-784-4401