ATEG Archives

May 2009

From:
Susan van Druten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 20:17:47 -0500
I sounded snarky in my last email.  I'm sorry for that.  But you
really are arrogantly dismissive of something I teach my students as
a mini-lesson but do not require them to do in their essays.  I have
seen better writing from them, and it is annoying to have such strong
evidence be dismissed without much thought.  I do think you have not
thought this through.

Susan